Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Solitude Part.....

have you ever felt what I felt at this time?
when all was dark and very scary
when you realize that your dreams further away
when you realize that you're alone

did you ever feel like I feel today?
when you're so anxious to get up in the morning
when you want to cry, but there's no shoulder to cry on
you only see your problems that you face alone

did you ever feel like me?
when you feel unable to undergo the days that lie
when you feel like retreat and surrender

You will never know what it feels like a cramped chest 
You will never know what it's like shouting with fear in a deserted alley
you'll never know the feeling 
cry in solitude
desire to surrender
meet the entire contents of your mind and your heart
you would never know it

you'll never know what it feels like to be me

you just know, I'm still smiling in front of you
and I still have a joke for us laugh
but, it's only fake part of me
that you will never realize 

 you will never know...
you will never know
  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are not alone....
I am your brother still...
hehehehehe

Cah Mbeling said...

Always be...
Thanks for always care...

Post a Comment